Eminem4life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny anecdotage

Go down

Funny anecdotage Empty Funny anecdotage

Post  Admin Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:42 pm

Eminem: Pool Party

"It's my own fault. I just shouldn't have bought a house on a main road." -- Eminem, blaming himself for the fact that scores of female fans kept breaking into his yard to swim in his pool - naked.

[When Eminem - famed for his distaste for extravagance (his Rolex was a gift from Dr. Dre and Interscope chief Jimmy Iovine; his Mercedes-Benz was leased) - bought his first home (for himself, Kim and Hailie), he chose to move to the middle-class Detroit suburb of Sterling Heights - across the street from a trailer park. He moved after "fans" pelted his security guard with batteries, scattered M&M wrappers on his lawn and set fire to his mailbox.]

anecdotage.com

MORE COMING SOON!

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://eminem4life.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Funny anecdotage Empty Eminem & Gina Lynn

Post  Admin Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:33 pm

After seeing Analyze That while shooting a video (for "Superman") in Los Angeles in 2002, Eminem became obsessed with an actress named Gina Lynn (who had a small role as a stripper in the film).
"He tracked me down and offered me two first-class tickets to L.A. and loads of cash if I would appear in the video," she recalled. "We shot December 28th. I'm in every scene except one."

Not that the shoot was not all work and no play: "Afterwards, we made love for 17 hours straight," she recalled, leading many Eminem fans to ask, "Who is Gina Lynn?"

The answer can be found in any adult video store, which is certain to stock such Gina Lynn gems as Buttslammers, Gina Straps It On, and Blonde, Dumb, & Full Of [Expletive].

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-28

https://eminem4life.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down